Yes I did, I did another my second TRI in May, at Day Break and holy crap the water was cold. But I did it Yeah me
The girls had fun with friends.
We put our house up for Sale and needed to repair some Tile, so thankful for good friends who knows how to do the Tile.
Morgan had her first Piano recital. She was so excited can't you tell?
And to think this is her scary face
What is LV if you cant do some swimming? okay when we went in early May it was a little cold for me but for kids its great.
Me with Jack, in LV this was a lot of fun.
Here I am we all did it We did the SLC bike tour, yes we started in the dark and then we ended in the wee hours of morning.
I just love this photo of my good friend and me. We did the Salt Lake bike tour this year it was lots of fun and a little cold.
I took the girls to Las Vegas, WOW that was crazy and I will never do that again, the girls are older now and they notice more and ask a lot more question about what they see.
SO here is a few of the things that has happened at our house between now and April. I know I have not been so good at the blog thing but I will try to do better K. Jen
SO here is a few of the things that has happened at our house between now and April. I know I have not been so good at the blog thing but I will try to do better K. Jen
1 comment:
Yay! You updated. I love your quick posts...they are great. I should do that to get caught up!
Thanks for being such an awesome friend. You are the bomb!
M
Post a Comment