I am now 30 yeah; (Not a big deal just a number) I had such a great day. My Husband took me away and my mother in-law came over to stay with the girls. It was great, I was told to pack for two nights, oh I forgot to tell you I did not know what was going on Josh totally surprised me, all he told me was to pack for two nights. I was thinking two nights with you and just you how cool is that? So we went to lunch then checked into our hotel, it was so nice I loved it. Then we went shopping, what more could I want right. The next morning he told me there was going to be a twist to our day, I am thinking a twist okay. Then he told me we would not be coming back to the hotel and to pack up my stuff. WHAT? Not coming back you said two days. Well oaky I thought a twist that sounds fun. OH it was after we went to a movie and had lunch. We went to another restaurant and I am thinking we are eating again, but I am not hungry. In I walk and what do I see my MOM, DAD and My Sister Heater. I was so excited, my sweet husband told me this is it, I am going now. WHAT? And then started another adventure. I had such a great time shopping, staying up late talking, and going out to eat.
I loved that my sweet Husband took me away even if it was just one night. And that he planed for my family to come and we just got to hang out and just be girls. I had so much fun with my family.
I all so got so many sweet gifts and phone calls. And my good friend stopped by. My friends from High School had a party for me and we had dinner and a movie, it was a nice get away.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jen! Im glad you had a great one! Sounds like Josh did a perfect date/family thing for you:)
i am mad at myself for forgetting your birthday... sorry and happy birthday! sounds like lots of fun--your husband rocks.
glad you had a great birthday! you are so old!
Post a Comment