Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Time to up date

So I was cleaning off my desk and I found a list of photos I wanted to blog. I was planing on getting this done the week my baby got sick. So this is a little late but better late then never. And I know I have not done so well with blogging but I will try very hard to do better for all of you.



The girls and I were just hanging out after church.


I for got to turn the photo, sorry. My baby Kailey is darn adorable we just love her.

The girls all ways see me making faces at the camera so I thought it was there turn.


Making silly faces is so much fun



Megan is taking Piano, and Josh is her teacher, (humm did she practice)

She really is doing a good job with the piano, and she is getting Raddy for her first piano recital.


Morgan went to a super fun birthday party for a friend, when she came home she was so excited to show us her new bling.


BLING, BLING,


Such a cute little baby, and my Super hot hubby.







1 comment:

McKinna said...

such stinkin' gorgeous girls!!!!