Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So much fun off track

So I took the girls to the Clark Planetarium, I had never been there before and I thought it was so cool. We went to a matinee but I really don't remember what the move was called, how ever I don't think is was so great for the girls, I should of picked one that was more exciting. There is all ways next time.




We had never been to the Living Aquarium, so I thought it wold be fun to check it out, we though it was so cool, for sure we will go again.




And yes the weather was so nice we just had to go to the park.


I love having the girls home its nice to sleep in and just stay home. But its nice to have them back in school too.


1 comment:

ba and the boys said...

i used to love seeing laser u2 in 3d at the old place. havent been to the new but might next off track. you guys always have fun.