Sunday, November 9, 2008

Taged


okay so BA tagged me some time in Oct. So yes I am finely get to it. Sorry Bethann it took me so long.


Jen's Joys


1. Seeing my baby smile

2. Hearing my girls laugh

3. Josh laughing

4. Being with my family (all of them)

5. Having a clean house




Jens Fears


1. My girls getting sick and my baby getting RSV

2. Scary Movies

3. Some one intentionally hurting my kids

4. Spiders

5. Mean people




5 Surprising facts about ME


1. I love to read (when I have time)

2. I like to do yard work

3. It bugs me to have a dirty car in side and out

4. Moving furniture is something I do for fun or when I get Bord.

5. I don't like to eat lucnh at my house. (who likes to eat by them self?)




1 comment:

stacie said...

Who knew that about you? You have a darling blog. Hope it's okay that I stopped by!