
Okay so I think I have found the perfect food sight. It is so cool no more trying to come up with some thing new to cook. It has recipes, shopping list and so so much more. Its definitely worth checking it out. I am going to try it out for one month, and I will let you know what I think. And the cool thing is the hole month is all done fore me.
3 comments:
so when are you bringing me dinner???
of course I remember you!! Your fam & girls are just gorgeous! I'll link ya to my blog... I saw on yours that you may be going private? Well, here is my email so you can invite me!! ;)
kinna910@yahoo.com THX!!
Jen-
I don't know if I have your email right. Did you get the pics from the daddy/daughter party? Let me know.
Thanks-
Natalie
Post a Comment