i drove past your home yesterday and started laughing at the stork! im coming to visit soon and kiss that little baby all over!
O I am so glad you had the baby! She looks so cute! I want to come say hi! congrats!!
She is so cute! I will come by soon. How did you like the stork? Pretty fun, eh???You are awesome!Luv,Missy
I cant wait tell I can come up and see her. soon as jake gets home from Texes that will be some time in Oct. hope that all is well and I call you
Congratulations!! She is one beautiful little girl.
Congrats! So exciting!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i drove past your home yesterday and started laughing at the stork! im coming to visit soon and kiss that little baby all over!
O I am so glad you had the baby! She looks so cute! I want to come say hi! congrats!!
She is so cute! I will come by soon. How did you like the stork? Pretty fun, eh???
You are awesome!
Luv,
Missy
I cant wait tell I can come up and see her. soon as jake gets home from Texes that will be some time in Oct. hope that all is well and I call you
Congratulations!! She is one beautiful little girl.
Congrats! So exciting!
Post a Comment