Aug 1st was a very hot day. Not just because there was a wedding, or because I was there. It was just HOT. I really don't know why so many people live there. (just a note, its hard to believe that I am having a baby next month or maybe this month) Thanks again to Alishia and Barjona for picking Aug to have a wedding.
3 comments:
Congrats to your sis! You look amazing!
oh-you look hot(not temp...think paris hilton's 'hot')! and just think-you didnt have to suck in your belly whenever they took a photo!
ps-the girls look adorable!
you don't even look that pregnant in that picture. you are tiny! you'll have to help me my next pregnancy so i can not look pregnant like you. your girls look way cute in those dresses. counting down the days to your baby so I can finally go get you something!!!
Post a Comment