Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pregnancy




Okay so so far not to bad. I am feeling great. Well except the fact that my left leg is killing me. I am not sleeping so great and every now and again I get heartburn lovely.


On Friday was my Little sisters last open house and I was on my feet all day. Not the best thing to do. But I did it. And I am so very glad the wedding stuff is OVER. Now I can relax well maybe.


I am doing great. On Saturday I will be 37 weeks for me. My Due Date is Sept 13th we shall see if I make it. Over all I think I look darn good for having my third baby and for being all most done. Yeah for me


Thanks to all my good friends for there help with taking my Girls so I can got some things done. And to my Family for helping me around my house. (bending is not something I enjoy doing)

3 comments:

Shanna said...

You do look dang good! I am excited for your new baby:)

Unknown said...

Jen,
Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I haven't been by your blog in while. I am sorry about that. You and Josh have been on my mind since it will be almost one year since we met on the cruise. Jim and I will be taking the same one this year too. You will be busy having your third child!! Woohoo!!! What a difference a year makes!!! Please tell Josh that I said, "Hi!' and tell him we send our congrats to him as well!!!! Take care and I can't wait to see pictures of your new addition!!! Congratulations again!!!
~Heather Hudson

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see pictures of your new one! i know your due date is not here yet... but we can hope for you to come early!

it cool to see your sister is married! hooray!!!

hope all is good! love, meg