So...those are not the most flattering pictures of me, but then again I was learning. Still, I feel a little stupid that people will be seeing these pictures on your blog. However, Joe looks great in his pictures, so I guess it's ok that I look...not so good.
Thanks for posting those Jen, seeing those pics makes miss you guys and camping. Let me know next time you're up here so we can hang out.
1 comment:
So...those are not the most flattering pictures of me, but then again I was learning. Still, I feel a little stupid that people will be seeing these pictures on your blog. However, Joe looks great in his pictures, so I guess it's ok that I look...not so good.
Thanks for posting those Jen, seeing those pics makes miss you guys and camping. Let me know next time you're up here so we can hang out.
Post a Comment