Sunday, June 8, 2008

Megan Baptism Day












I can not belive that this day really came. I am so proud of her. We had a wonderful day, Thanks so much for all of our friends and family that helped out. I could not have done it with out you

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Congratulations Megan! Sorry we couldn't be there, doug didn't get home from boy scout camp until 2:30 that day. It looks like there was lots of family there to support you so I am way glad. Megan and Kacie were going to go down with Pam but Pam ended up with some sort of infection so they weren't able to go with her. But I cant wait to see you all at the lake!

Shanna said...

Wow! Megan has grown and she looked like a little princess on her special day. I still think of her as a little baby girl. How cute. Liz got in touch with me and we were thinking of getting together to do lunch or something with you if that would be possible. I will be in touch!