Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We had such a good time in Sunny St. George, Just thought you wanted to know.



"I am coming out, I want the world to know" This is my theme song.































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so jealous of the sun! looks fun

Cyndi said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun I cant wait for the warm weather

Anonymous said...

come see me next time you are here! would be great to see you and have a break from my pretty dull days of just sitting around not able to do anything or even drive anywhere.

oh ya i love living in sunny st. george!!!

MCKALA said...

jen is was lots of fun having your kids at the big sleep over!!! next time it will just have to be yours. haha anyway love seeing you it was lots of fun having you hear. love you tons