So I am starting to get use to not feeling so great these days. I all ways thought that once I got to 3 months I would feel better. Not for me at least not this time. I was quite sick, I had to eat every 2 hours( I know so of you are thinking thats not so bad, but when you have to eat you get sick of eating and nothing sound good any more) and if I didn't, I was worshiping the porcelain god. I could just give Josh the look, and he knew what I was felling. I think he thought I was a broken record, I all was was telling hem how I was felling. I am very grateful my girls are older and can make lunch when they get hungry and would help by cleaning up. I am all so so grateful for Josh, he has been so much help, doing the laundry, dishes and making dinner for the girls. And just letting me rest. And a big thanks to Josh for taking this picture when I did not fell so great. (This pictures was taken last month some time I think)
3 comments:
I am such a terrible friend!!! I need to be helping you out more! Call me... Or better yet--just let me bring you a lunch or something next week, K??? I love you!!!!!! If you need anyyyyyything, call me!
Sorry to hear about your struggle. Being pregnant seems to glitzy, but when it comes right down to it....
Not to complain, because being pregnant as you know is a blessing, but I can't move. I'm huge. I'm ready to have my body back.
Jen that stinks! I'm sorry that you're still feeling crummy. I hope things start to get better, feeling sick was the hardest part for me in my pregnancy.
Post a Comment