
Megan and her friends Daniel and her brother DJ and my little Morgan
So I told DJ that he was football player and he needs to make a serous face and he did a good job.

So wen I asked Megan what she wanted to be when she grow up she told me a Veterinarian. So I thought cool she wants to take care of animals. But how do thay dress? I don't have anything cool things for here so I asked her if she want so be a Mom. "Yes Yes I can be a mom". I think she was so excted about taking toys to school, like baby and dipper bag she really did not care about any thing else. I tried to talk her out of it but she was really excited about it.
Maybe I should tell her that there is no pay and the hours are long. Or maybe I'll be there for her just like my mom and mother-inlaw have bean there for me. Thanks mom, and thanks to Megan for wanting to be a Mother.
2 comments:
so is megs going to be a 'crazy' mom like you? this may not be a good thing...
xoxox
ba
You will totally be there for your girls! You will also be the totally awesome mom-in-law with her crazy friends BA and Missy.
M
Post a Comment