It was really cool, Josh got the ticks from a raido station 94.9 the blaze for free. And they were good seats, and in the shade. And on a day like today it was really nice to have. Being there at the Baseball game brought back good memories of High School. One of the players on the other team (Las Vegas 51s) broke a bat, and than could not hang on to his bat and the bat went flying into the croud. My hart was beating so fast, no one was hirt thank goodnes, and there were balls poping up all over the place. It was really exciting, I liked it. I think we will go again, I hope soon.
Monday, September 3, 2007
Labor Day
To day we for laber day we went to the Salt Lake Bees game. We had a good time, and for the most part the girls did okay. Next time I will leve them at home. I think I took each one to the bathroom twice and that is does not count the time we went when we got there.
It was really cool, Josh got the ticks from a raido station 94.9 the blaze for free. And they were good seats, and in the shade. And on a day like today it was really nice to have. Being there at the Baseball game brought back good memories of High School. One of the players on the other team (Las Vegas 51s) broke a bat, and than could not hang on to his bat and the bat went flying into the croud. My hart was beating so fast, no one was hirt thank goodnes, and there were balls poping up all over the place. It was really exciting, I liked it. I think we will go again, I hope soon.

It was really cool, Josh got the ticks from a raido station 94.9 the blaze for free. And they were good seats, and in the shade. And on a day like today it was really nice to have. Being there at the Baseball game brought back good memories of High School. One of the players on the other team (Las Vegas 51s) broke a bat, and than could not hang on to his bat and the bat went flying into the croud. My hart was beating so fast, no one was hirt thank goodnes, and there were balls poping up all over the place. It was really exciting, I liked it. I think we will go again, I hope soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This looked like it was a lot of fun! Maddy really would like to go to a Bees game. I think I will need to make it so!
Luv,
Missy
We went to a Bees game a couple years back - it was fun! Looks like you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment