It was very different to be here. I have never been out side of the United States and it just looked like no one cared about what things looked like, or were they lived. I did see a lot of fields were some of the vegetables are grown like asparagus and baby carrots. All of the farms and filds looked really cool.
When we went to Ensenada and did the a shore excursion. And we went to the Blow Hole. This is one of the major attractios in Insenada. La Bufadora is a natrual spout that shoots sea spray high into the air. As we looked over the side to see the water spray we were amazed to see how far the water really did spray. We got a little wet. After we did that we did some shopping. At the open air market. So many people all trying to sell you the some things for diffrent prices. What a experience I am really glad we did this.
The green sticker I am wereing is so our tour gide could find us.
1 comment:
I'm jealous! How fun for you! The pictures are beautiful and it really looks like you had a blast. It's good to have you stateside again!
Post a Comment