


My dad, I am so proud of him. He does so much for me and my little family. My girls love to see him and go with him in his truck, It's nice because we get to go to St. George with him. I guess you could say he is my taxi driver. He can pick me up at my house and take me to my mom and dad's house. I am really proud of him. I am very lucky because I can see him often. I do fell bad he has all ways wanted to have boys and all he got was girls thus the name for his business. I love you dad.
1 comment:
OK...the sign on his truck is KILLING me! It's hilarious and I love it! I LOVE how the sons is scratched out and it looks like someone wrote in daughters! It's the best! You have awesome parents!
M
Post a Comment